Instructional Design Specialist with four years of experience guiding learning design for health communications multimedia and higher education in healthcare. Designs frameworks based on Instructional Design theory, learning processes, and eLearning industry trends.
- Completed an internship at the University of Colorado College of Nursing
- Designed and developed a Canvas orientation for all new teaching faculty
- Interest was shown in other departments for implementing the course for all faculty and staff
- Successfully juggled many rotating projects and consistently met deadlines.
- In Spring of 2016, designed for 14 active learning design jobs with quick turnaround, all with Systems Usability Scale scores above 84%.
- Guided and collaborated with web developers, graphic designers, and database specialists to create comprehensive, homegrown training programs
- Enhancing Care for the Aged and Dying in Prisons – A training program for prison personnel addressing strategies to appropriate, ongoing Supportive Care to inmates. (Seat Time = 2-4 hours, 5 modules)
- Train To Tend – A compliance training for Responsible Marijuana Vending (Seat Time = 2-3 hours, 5 modules)
- Seamlessly collaborated with diverse research teams with outside institutional collaborators
- Pennsylvania State University College of Nursing, State College, PA
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Maintained straight A grades as a full-time graduate student and full-time employee from 2014-2017
- Computer and Instructional Design Programs: Microsoft Suite, Captivate 8 and 9, Udutu, Zaption, Canva, VideoScribe, Quicktime, Audacity, Audition, iMovie, Apple Photos, Adobe Spark
- Content Management Systems: Canvas Instructor LMS, WordPress, Wix, Google Sites
- Management Services: Google Forms, Survey Monkey, Basecamp, HootSuite, D2L Student, Blackboard Student
- Research Skills: Software Evaluation, Literature Reviews, Annotated Literature Reviews, HIPPA and Human Subjects Compliance, Procedure Compliance, Recruitment Coordination, Feasibility Research, Data Collection, Protocol Adherence
University of Colorado College of Nursing, Aurora, CO
Instructional Design Intern January 2017 – April 2017
- Analyze, design, and develop an online role orientation in the Canvas LMS for all new teaching faculty at the College of Nursing (Seat Time = 60 minutes per week for 4-6 weeks, 6 modules)
- Utilize the ADDIE framework to align content to learning outcomes and needs of the college
- Interview 8 faculty and staff on experience and current programming for onboarding
- Present training program to faculty and staff leadership
More information provided by request.