My resources are meant to help others in the field of information technology and instructional design. From what I understand, most instructional designers and developers would not be where they are without some networking and sharing.
Much of what I do is inspired by the resources I find while supplementing my instructional knowledge. Some of these resources are published by experts in the field of instructional design and others are empirically supported.
Informal resources are located on my Pinterest board for Instructional Design.
- Learning Theories (here)
- First Principles of Instruction by M. David Merrill (here)
- Theories of Motivation (here)
Development Process and Information Systems
- Information Systems Education Journal, Volume 11, No. 2, April 2013, ISSN: 1545-679X (here)
- Empirical Study of Improved Component Based Software Development Model using Expert Opinion Technique (here)
- Agile Project Management for e-Learning Developments (here)
- 7 things you should know about… Digitial Storytelling (here)
- Center for Digital Storytelling Home (here)
- Great Infographics for Instruction (here)
Professional Blogs and Websites
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI)
- Professional and Organizational Development (POD)
- eLearning Brothers
- E-Learning Heroes
- Chief Learning Officer
- Inside Higher Ed Digital Learning
- Dr. Kelly Edmonds: Creating Learning Journeys
- Jackie Van Nice: eLearning Goodness by Jackie Van Nice